Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby died after being left in the bath for 2 minutes

11 month old Oliver Denning died when his mother left him along with his brother in bath for just 2 minutes. He submerged in 8 inches of water.

When she returned, the baby was all grey & had blue lips whereas the older son Jacob was in the bath still playing. They immediately went to Sheffield Children’s Hospital where he was kept alive on ventilator. However, he died a week later. He died from brain damage caused by near-drowning.

Recording a verdict of accidental death, coroner Christopher Dorries said:' It's very clear to me Oliver's death was a tragic accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment