Saturday, October 31, 2009
Meade Design Group needed a break after a long week of working on great projects for great clients. Also, it's tradition that Meade Design Group's practices the art of "Willy Nilly" the last Friday of October to commemorate my birthday - October 31st.
Combining the gracious style of Meade Design Group team, the influence of reality TV, a touch of Beyoncé, and setting it all at Meade Design Group's studio gives you this memorable moment: Dancing with the Chairs.
Last years official “Willy Nilly” moment - A MEADE DESIGN GROUP MODERN FABLE
Probably one of the easiest ways to get home decoration ideas is to simply watch television these days. There are several shows that are dedicated to the subject of completely redesigning an entire house room by room. The biggest problem with watching these television shows is having something in front of you as documentation. So a couple of ideas that may help out is to have a pencil and paper available to take notes as you go, and also to record the program for viewing later on.
Even though you may get some great home interior design ideas from these television shows, ask yourself whether or not they will fit well in your particular home. Just because they look great on television in someone else's home does not mean that it will fit in well in your home. So try to visualize the whole project from beginning to end in your house. And plan, plan, plan. By taking extra precaution in the planning stages, you can ensure a more problem free application.
However, television is not the only source for home decoration information and ideas on Interior design. There are several great books on the subject that are able to help designers of almost any background and experience level. The advantage of books is that the documentation is already done for you. It usually has a very well thought out plan for implementing any kind of home interior design on its pages. And usually you'll be able to have more than enough photos and pictures to help get a good mental picture of the process as it goes.
Another way to get excellent ideas for interior design is to look through magazines on the subject. There is no shortage of magazines that are devoted to home decoration and interior design. Believe it or not, even many professional interior designers collect large quantities of magazine articles and pictures and store them in a way that will help them have a larger pool of ideas to draw from in the future. Not being a professional yourself, it may be a good idea to start your own scrapbook of home interior design articles and photos that you can separate according to a specific theme or room type. Sometimes, the best decoration ideas are a combination of things that are brought together from several different sources to form a unique, one-of-a-kind design.
If you love the wide open spaces and want the light and airy atmosphere, here are some tips on achieving that sense of spaciousness in your rooms.
- To create a feeling of largeness in your room, eliminate the shadows that tend to slice a room up into smaller spaces. Work on lighting the room with a soft, even light. Avoid ceiling lights as they tend to make the ceiling feel lower. Diffused, ambient lighting will tend to enlarge the room.
* Keep the surfaces free of heavy textures. Smoother surfaces tend to reflect more light and make the room feel larger.
* Avoid heavy textured flooring. Choose tile over patterned or textured carpeting. Reflective and shiny surfaces such as mirror and chrome also can be used effectively.
* Soft colors and monochromatic color schemes. Use cream, beige, gray or cool pastels on your walls and floors to make them recede. The ceiling should always be the lightest color in the room.
* Limit the use of patterns in the room to create a more airy feeling. A typical application of a pattern might be to reserve it for an accent piece.
* Selection and placement of furniture in a room is crucial in defining the space. Keep the largest pieces against the walls whenever possible.
* Choose furniture colors that are the same or similar to those selected for the walls and floors.
If you want a cozy and comforted ambience, here are some points to consider a more intimate space.
* Create spaces through the use of directed light. Lighting from the ceiling will seem to lower it. A reading lamp or down-shaded lamp will cast light only in its relative vicinity. Use incandescent rather than halogen or florescent lamps for a warmer glow.
* Choose strong colors for your walls and floor. They will tend to bring them in closer towards one another.
* A dark floor with walls of brown or deep red, blue or green tones will help create the feeling of a smaller, cozier space.
* Heavy, soft textures add warmth to a space. Use rougher textures for the hard elements in the room; iron instead of chrome, brick instead of glazed tiles.
* The use of pattern in a room can also lend a sense of coziness to the space. The subject of mixing patterns in a room will be covered at some future time.
* Choose dark finishes and fabrics to create a sense of the piece being larger than it actually is. Heavy textured fabrics and large patterns will add a cozy feeling to a sofa or chair.
* Place pieces away from the wall and use tall pieces to divide and define smaller spaces within a room for greater intimacy.
The corners of our rooms can be decorating assets or just a boring space. With a little imagination you can make the corner space work for you and create a beautiful area in your room.
* The void corner of the room can be fill with natural or artificial tree.
* An uplight addition will give a beautiful look.
* Pedestals of varied sizes look good in corners.
* A table top with a beautiful fabric and a couple of chairs to each side with coordinating fabric on the seats can give a very dramatic look. Add a lamp, your favorite pictures and collectibles for a gorgeous tablescape.
* A corner cabinet or hanging cupboard is a handsome solution and adds needed storage and display areas as well.
One of the most important basics in decorating a small space is to purchase furniture that does double or triple duty for storage. Purchasing multiple purpose accessories and furniture allow options that give your living space character and flexibility.
* Sofa cum bed : A sofa for your living room area might contain a bed for yourself or unexpected visitors.
* Tables containing drawers or shelves give you other options further storage.
* Bookshelves with or without doors, can be appropriate for entertainment centers, home offices, kitchen storage or bedroom storage.
* Bathroom storage units are great for under sink storage. These units increase your storage capacity in a small area.
Living room Designs - Luxury and Stylish
luxury and convenience
luxury designer bed - interior design gallery
Interior Design - Luxury interiors
Modern luxury home interior design
Luxury Home Decoration Ideas
Luxury interior chairs
The world's most expensive and luxury houses
Scottsdale Luxury Homes
Luxury Homes in Utah
Friday, October 30, 2009
masih inget acara ULtah global TV kemaren...??
Hal yang watashi impi-impikan terwujud!!
kedua idola watashiu yg dari indonesia berduet!!!
VIDI ALDIANO dan SHERINA MUNAF.....
dua penyanyi bersuara khas dengan bakat piano...
dan watashi berhasil dapat videonya...!!!
ni dia, nonton aja....
download video Sherina munaf feat Vidi Aldiano di sini!
klik dulu tombol pause lagu di kanan halaman ini....
player lagunya di bawah kolom pesan...
maaf untuk kekurangan ini ^_^;
maaf, sekarang watashi critanya kurang mantap...
coz rasa hati memang tak bisa bohong...
watashi lagi down sekarang....
Sangat teramat benar-benar sungguh down....
give me "D"!!
give me "O"!!
give me "W"!!
give me "N"!!
tau gak kenapa...??
hal yang paling watashi takutkan selama masa belajar belajar di sekolah: NILAI ANCURR....
seseorang,tolong semangati watashi.....
tolong watashi keluar dari penderitaan konyol ini.....
udah ah, segini aja...